Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"What and Why Do You Read?"

The most important thing I learned from my health class this semester was to fill your mind with things that are healthy for you, including healthy reading.  I really enjoy reading motivational stories that highlight important values and life lessons as well as stories that motivate me to be the nicest, most peaceful person I can be.  Whether it is books of motivational quotes or yoga books that teach morals, I enjoy reading things that promote happiness and personal growth.  As a child, I always loved mystery books, such as Nancy Drew, but now that I'm older and don't have as much time to read novels, I enjoy reading short stories and quotes that pertain to life today.  Reading is so important because it opens your mind to the world and helps you to see things differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment